本段对话选自Ugly Betty,《丑女贝蒂》
Now this machine has to come back in pristine condition.
这个得完美无损地还回来,
You got it? Pristine. How do I want it back?
记住了吗?要原封不动的。我要它怎么样回来呢?
Don't worry. It'll be perfect.
别担心,它会很完美的。
I think he wanted you to say pristine.
我想他希望你说完美无损。
Pristine. Now just one second. This...this isn't the iBOT we reserved.
完美无损。等等,这…这不是我们原先订的爱宝特嘛。
Yeah. Nick Lachey's people just called.
是的?尼克莱彻的人刚打电话来。
He twisted his ankle in a gyrotonics class.
他在基柔客尼克斯瑜伽班上课时扭伤了脚踝,
Probably didn't stretch anyway, we're giving it to him.
他大概没做伸展运动热身。总之,我们要把这台给他。
But... but... my boss wanted the iBOT.
但是…不过…我老板想要这台爱宝特。
Yeah, sad story. You're getting this one. Hello?
是啊,真不幸。你只能拿这个了。喂?
But that's not fair. Yeah.
但那不公平。是啊!
We reserved the iBOT. We paid for it, and he's giving us the...tulip?
我们预订了这台爱宝特。我们付了钱,而他现在要给我们…这台郁金香牌的?
Daniel can't ride a tulip.
丹尼尔不可能用这台郁金香牌的。
Give him a good reason to give it to you. Come on. You're a writer. Make up a good story.
给他个好理由让他还给你。来嘛,你可是个作家,编个好故事。
We'll deliver it tomorrow.
我们明天就送来。