We're talking about the future.We're working in a market that doesn't even exist yet.
我们是在说朝阳产业,这市场还没人开始做。
What Intel has done for the microprocessor,Intel we are gonna do for the home computer.
在处理器行业做的很大。我们将在个人电脑领域做同样的事情
How can you not know what I'm talking about?
你怎么听不懂呢?
No, ma'am. But it runs on a TV monitor.Yes, like a television set. Exactly.I don't think you understand. It's not a TV.
不 夫人 它能在荧幕上显示东西。是 没错 就像电视机。我认为你可能没明白我的意思 它不是电视
It's a personal computer.Okay, do you own a typewriter?
它是个人电脑。好吧 你有打字机吗
Great. Okay, now do you use it? Perfect.
好 你平时会用吗? 很好
So imagine combining your typewriter with your television set.No. Don't... Wait. Wait!Wait. Please, sir, don't, don't hang up.
想像你有一台接上电视的打字机。等等 等等。等等 先生 别挂 请别挂断电话
Yes. We are small right now, but we...
是 没错 我们现在规模很小 但是我们...
How do you know we're working out of our garage?Who told you that?
你怎么知道我们在车库里工作?谁告诉你的?
Ahhh!Yes. Yes.Well, thank you for taking the time.Yes, sir. Apple Computer.
啊!是 是。谢谢你肯花时间听我说。是的 先生 Apple电脑公司
Apple? Yes, like the fruit.Apple...Who's that?No. No. All I'm asking is that you come visit us.One meeting and I promise you'll be on board.
水果那个Apple。那是谁?不 不 我只是想让你过来看一眼。就看一眼 你绝对会感兴趣
Around $50,000 would be my guess.Hello?What did they say?
我觉得大概5万美元。喂?他们说什么?