第28周 在公园
荧屏情景:
星期三 野餐 片段选自《单亲插班生》 About A Boy 19:55--20:41
Mom: I expect people do that all the time.
妈妈:没想到你是第一个唱的。
Man: No, I think you two are the first.
男人:你们才是呢!
Mom: Sorry. I don't understand. How does that make you money? Do carol singers have to pay you 10 percent?
妈妈:对不起,我不明白。但是那个怎么赚钱呢?所有唱这首歌的歌手都要付一成吗?
Man: They should, but you can't always catch the little bastards. So, how often do you look after him? Marcus.
男人:是的,所以我才有经济来源啊!你和麦克斯多久见一次面?
Mom: Every once in a while. His mum's a little off-color sometimes.
妈妈:偶尔吧!他妈妈有点心情不顺。
Marcus: You call it off-color, I call it nuts.
麦克斯:心情不顺,依我看是疯掉了。
Mom: She's not nuts, Marcus. She just needs a weekend taking it easy. We'll have a nice picnic, and when you get home, she'll be all rested up, and ready to go.
妈妈:麦克斯,别这么说你妈,别这么刻薄。她只是需要一个周末放松放松,我们现在来一个快乐的野餐。让我们好好享受一下吧。当你回家的时候,她就休息好了,一切就绪了。
Man: My God! What the hell is that?
男人:天呀,这到底是什么?
Marcus: My mum's homemade bread.
麦克斯:我妈做的面包。
Man: It looks pretty good.
男人:看样子蛮不错的。
Marcus: No, it isn't. It's healthy.
麦克斯:才不呢!是健康食品。