第27周 旅行
荧屏情景:
星期一 旅行安排 片段选自《摩登家庭》第1季第22集 Modern Family S01E22 02:54--03:35
Mitchell: All right, we still need to pack Lily's toys, Print the boarding passes--Stop the newspaper. Hey, no, wait. What are you doing? I just packed those.
米歇尔:好了,我们还要打包莉莉的玩具,打印登机证,暂停订报。嘿,不,等等。你在干嘛?我刚刚才打包好的。
Cam: Oh, she just looks so cute in this outfit. I want her looking her best for Jasper.
卡姆:哦,她穿这件衣服很可爱啊,我想让她靓靓地见贾斯珀啊。
Mitchell: Nothing you just said made any sense to me.
米歇尔:我不知道你在说什么。
Cam: Jasper and his mother are coming over for a playdate. We scheduled it weeks ago.
卡姆:贾斯珀和他妈要来玩啊。我们几周前就约好了。
Mitchell: We're about to leave for the airport!
米歇尔:我们就要去机场了!
Cam: Not for an hour. And this is the only time Jasper could do it.
卡姆:还有一个钟头呢。而且贾斯珀就只有现在能来啊。
Mitchell: Really? How full is Jasper's calendar?
米歇尔:真的吗?贾斯珀的行程有多满啊。
Cam: This is a coup. When you get in with Jasper, doors open. He's a legacy at happy time preschool.
卡姆:他是敲门砖,和贾斯珀混熟了,门路就多了。他是欢乐时光托儿所校长的后代。
Mitchell: We're kissing up to a 10-month old?
米歇尔:你要讨好一个10个月大的小孩?
Cam: I just want him to like us. Okay, that's them.
卡姆:我只想让他喜欢咱们,好了。他们到了。
Mitchell: All right, but just in and out. You know, we still have a million things to do.
米歇尔:好吧,快去快回。你知道的,我们还有好多事要做呢。
Cam: Would you relax? You always worry. It always gets done. Oh, and we're Methodists.
卡姆:放轻松点嘛,总是那么紧张。事情总能完成的啊。哦,还有,我们是卫理公会的。