第26周 在美发店
荧屏情景:
星期二 美发 片段选自《哈拉美容院》 Beauty Shop 04:06--05:00
Joanne: Okay, I'll talk to you later.
乔安妮:一会再打给你。
Gina: Joanne, Joanne, girl, I'm telling you, don't do it. Or you know what? You'll be going hot and heavy with your boyfriend, he squeeze too hard, that thing fly right out your mouth. Besides, you don't need that, girl. Do you know why?
吉娜:乔安妮,我觉得你还是不要做那个手术,当你和你的他热情缠绵的时候可会给你带来不小麻烦。你真的不必去隆胸,你知道吗?
Joanne: Why?
乔安妮:为什么?
Gina: Because you are beautiful.
吉娜:因为你已经如此美丽。
Joanne: Oh, my God, Gina! It's amazing.
乔安妮:哦,天呐,吉娜,你让我的头发看起来太奇妙了。
Gina: Un, you know.
吉娜:嗯,你知道。
Joanne: You just have to give me a bottle of that special conditioner you make.
乔安妮:你只是给我用你自制的护发素。
Gina: Hey, you gotta keep that on the low, because Jorge only likes us using Jorge products.
吉娜:嘿,你得保密。乔治只允许在这里使用他的护发素。
Joanne: Oh, forget about Jorge. I swear, you're the best thing that ever happened to him.
乔安妮:哦,别提乔治了,我发誓你才是这里最好的。
Jorge: Is she now? I thought the best thing to ever happen to Jorge's was Jorge. My God, Joanne, you look fantastic. You look incredible. So, when you getting the implants?
乔治:怎么会是她?我觉得这里最好的就是乔治。你看起来真是美的不可思议。什么时候去隆胸?
Joanne: Soon. Jorge, you have a gem on your hands. Gina is a miracle worker.
乔安妮:马上,乔治。你真是幸运,能有吉娜这样能干的员工。
Jorge: Yeah. She's a...worker.
乔治:是,她只不过是个员工。