Man: Well, Sarah, what do you make of this assignment? Quite tough, isn't it?
男:好的,萨拉,你觉得这个作业怎么样?相当艰难,是不是?
Woman: Hm, Peter, it's not the easiest, that's for sure! But this course was never going to be a holiday, was it?
女:嗯,皮特,这不是最简单的作业,这是肯定的!但是这个课程绝不是度假,不是么?
Man: Definitely not! Anyway, the job this time seems to be pretty detailed, analytical...
男:肯定不是!不管怎样,这个工作似乎相当复杂,需要进行分析...
Woman: Mm. But we have to be looking at the wider picture, don't we?... I mean, the strategies these organisations put in place...
女:嗯。但我们需要展望大局,不是么?我是说,这些组织实施的这些策略...
Man: Yes, how they structure employees...
男:没错,他们是怎么安排员工的...
Woman: And it's that aspect of organisations we're supposed to be reviewing.
女:我们正是要评估组织的这一方面。
Man: Yup. I must say, I think the course in general is pretty well put together...
男:是的。我必须说,我认为通常课程会结合在一起...
Woman: Yeah, the lecturing input's pretty high standard, isn't it?
女:没错,讲课输入的标准相当高,不是么?
Man: No better than I expected.., though it's probably a bit tipped in favour of the theoretical side, I'd say.
男:和我想的差不多...,虽然我认为课程更倾向于理论方面。
But whatever, I do feel everyone's particular situation's taken account of, so we all feel it's tailor-made for us, somehow, if you see what I mean.
但是不管怎样,我确实觉得它考虑了每个人的情况,因此我们都觉得这好像是为我们量身定制的一样。
Woman: Mm, I do, though I can't say I'm entirely happy...
女:确实,虽然我不能说我完全满意...