Mr.Hartley.
哈特利先生。
Yeah.
怎么啦?
I'm so sorry about all this.I'm gonna have Betty reschedule the presentation.
我对发生这一切很抱歉。我会让贝蒂和你重新预约会谈的时间。
Why do we need to reschedule?
为什么我们需要重新预约呢?
I know,just because of…
我知道,是因为…
Yeah,look,don't get me wrong,It-it breaks my heart that there's a child missing.
哦,听着,别误会。丢了个孩子,我…我也很难过。
But tomorrow morning,I get on a plane for Moscow.
但明天早上,我就坐飞机去莫斯科了。
So we're gonna have to lock this thing down today,or that's it.
我们得今天做决定或就这么算了。
All right,um…Excuse me just a second.
好吧,嗯,请稍等一下。
Ms.Slater seems to think that your friend Christina Mckinney has something to do with the disappearance of her child.
斯莱特小姐认为你的朋友克里斯丁娜麦金妮跟她的孩子失踪有关系。
No,she would never do anything like that.
不,她绝对不会做这样的事。
She loves that baby.She's as davastated as anyone else.
她很爱这个孩子,她和其他人一样心都碎了。
Which gives her even more of a motive?
这样就给了她一个犯罪动机?
Look,she already told you,she was in the closet the whole time.
听着,她已经告诉你,她一直待在衣橱里。
Do you even have any evidence that she did anything?
你有证据证明她做过什么吗?
That's why we're talking to you,Miss Suarez.
这就是为什么我们要向你问话,苏亚雷斯小姐。
Detective,I have known Christina for years.There is no way she could've done this.
警官,我认识克里斯丁娜很多年了。她不可能做这种事的。