第17周 洗衣服
荧屏情景:
星期四 衣物柔顺剂 片段选自《生活大爆炸》第4季第10集 The Big Bang Theory S04E10 12:06--12:57
Sheldon: Hello.
谢尔丹:你好。
Penny: Hey. Isn't tomorrow your usual laundry night?
佩妮:嗨,明天不才是你的洗衣之夜吗?
Sheldon: The supermarket was out of my regular fabric softener. If this one under-or over-softer, I'll need time to make things right.
谢尔丹:超市卖光了我平时用的那种柔顺剂,如果这种柔顺不足或柔顺过度,明天我就有时间重新洗了。
Penny: That's thinking ahead.
佩妮:真是未雨绸缪。
Sheldon: The alternative would be to think backwards. That's just remembering.
谢尔丹:或者说是亡羊补牢,这下记住了。
Penny: So how's Amy?
佩妮:艾米最近怎么样?
Sheldon: Amy's changed. I might have to let her go.
谢尔丹:艾米变了,也许我需要放手了。
Penny: Oh, no! Why?
佩妮:哦,不!为什么呢?
Sheldon: I thought she was a highly evolved creature of pure intellect, like me. But recent events indicate that she may be a slave to her baser urges. Like you.
谢尔丹:我原先以为她和我一样是无比聪明的人类,但最近的事件都证明她也许只是人类需求的奴隶,和你一样。
Penny: Just going to skip over that insult.
佩妮:我会跳过你对我的这段侮辱。
Sheldon: What insult?
谢尔丹:什么侮辱?
Penny: Yeah. That's why I'm going to skip over it.
佩妮:这就是我要跳过它的原因。