Todd: Hey, Jessica, what are you going to have for dinner tonight?
托德:嗨,杰西卡,你今天晚餐打算吃什么?
Jessica: Tonight is sushi night.
杰西卡:今天晚上吃寿司。
Todd: Oh, you're going to sushi.
托德:哦,你要去吃寿司啊。
Jessica: Well, actually no. My girlfriend and I, we buy sushi every Tuesdays and Fridays, and those are sushi night.
杰西卡:对,实际上也不是。我的女性朋友和我每周二和周五都会买寿司,所以这就是寿司之夜。
Todd: Oh, Wow!
托德:哦,哇!
Jessica: Yeah, Yeah. It's because, well we buy it in the supermarket and bring it home cause it's cheaper than eating in a restaurant.
杰西卡:嗯,对。我们会在超市买寿司然后拿回家吃,因为这样比去餐厅吃要便宜。
Todd: Yeah, it is a lot cheaper.
托德:没错,便宜很多。
Jessica: Yeah.
杰西卡:对。
Todd: OK, what sushi do you eat?
托德:嗯,你吃哪种寿司?
Jessica: Well, we always buy the box, which has a little bit of everything. And I'm never quite sure what any of it is. I know there's a piece of salmon in there. Some octopus, or squid. Um, and then from that point on I'm not quite sure what anything else is, but it's all delicious, so I eat it all, and then we also have rolls, so we buy just different rolls. Actually, last week we tried natto. Have you ever tried that before?
杰西卡:嗯,我们通常会买一盒的那种,有各种寿司。其实我根本就不清楚那些都是什么寿司。我知道有一块上面有三文鱼的寿司。还有一些有章鱼和鱿鱼。嗯,除了那些,我就不知道其他的都是什么了,不过都很好吃,我会把它们吃光,当然我们还会买不同的寿司卷。实际上,上周我们尝试了纳豆寿司。你有吃过吗?
Todd: Yeah, it's gross.
托德:吃过,有点恶心。
Jessica: It's the most vile, disgusting food you can ever possibly eat, so I definitely don't recommend that but.
杰西卡:那可能是你吃过最糟糕,最恶心的食物,我绝对不会推荐那个的。
Todd: Well, have you had uni?
托德:嗯,你吃过海胆寿司吗?
Jessica: I have not.
杰西卡:没有。
Todd: Uni is gross. Uni is sea urchin and it looks like an orange tongue.
托德:海胆也很恶心。Uni就是海胆,看上去就像橙色的舌头。
Jessica: Oh, I've seen that. Is that what that is?
杰西卡:哦,我看到过那个。它就是那个样子吗?
Todd: Yeah, stay away from that.
托德:没错,躲它远点。
Jessica: I will. I definitely will.
杰西卡:我会的。绝对会的。