Grounds for Divorce
离婚的理由
A woman goes into her lawyer's office requesting a divorce.
一个女人去找律师要求离婚。
He is taking all of her background information and asks her, "Do you have grounds for a divorce?"
他了解了相关资料后,问她:“你要求离婚有什么理由?”
To which she replies, "Well, we have three acres."
她答:“我们有3英亩。”
"No, ma'am. What I mean is, does he beat you?" asks the attorney.
“夫人,我的意思是,他打你吗?”
"No, I get up around 6:30 and he sleeps until 7:00," she responds.
“不,我大概6点半起床,而他睡到7点,”她说。
Feeling a little frustrated the attorney asks, "Lady, tell me, do you have a grudge?"
律师有点儿泄气,又问:“女士,请告诉我,你是否怀有积怨?”
Looking very confident she states, "No, we have a carport."
女人很确定地说:“不,我们有车棚。”
At this point the lawyer has lost his patience and asks, "Look, Lady. Why the heck do you want a divorce?"
律师终于失去耐心了,他直截了当地问:“好吧,女士。你到底为什么要离婚?”
"Because he can't hold an intelligent conversation!"
“因为没法理智地和他说话!”