That's Your Worry
那是你的事情
Fresh out of business school, the young man answered a want ad for an accountant.
一个年轻人刚从商业学校毕业,去一家小公司应聘做会计。
Now he was being interviewed by a highly agitated, arrogant little man who ran a small business that he had started from scratch.
现在他正在被一个焦躁而傲慢的小个子男人面试,这间公司就是他刚刚白手起家办起来的。
"I need someone with an accounting degree," the man said. "But mainly, I'm looking for someone to do my worrying for me."
“我需要一个有会计学学位的人,”小个子男人说,“可是,最重要的是,我要找的是能为我分忧的人。”
"How's that?" the would-be accountant asked.
“那是什么意思?”年轻人问道。
"i worry about a lot of things," the man said. "But I don't want to have to worry about money. Your job will be to take all the money worries off my back."
“我要操心很多事情,”那人说,“但是我不想再为钱的事情操心了,你的工作就是替我分担这些对钱的操心。”
"I see," the accountant said. "And how much will my position pay?"
“我明白了,”年轻人说,“那么我的工资是多少?”
"I'll start you at eighty five thousand," responded the man decisively.
“你的起薪是8500块,”那人语气肯定地说。
"Eighty five thousand dollars!" the accountant exclaimed. "How can such a small business afford a sum like that?"
“8500元!”年轻人大声说,“这样一个小公司怎么能付得起这样高的工资?”
"That," the man said, "is your first worry. Now get to work!"
那人说:“这就是你首先要操心的事。现在开始工作吧!”