手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 影视学习 > 荧屏中的情景口语 > 正文

荧屏中的情景口语 第57期:滴水之恩 打电话

来源:可可英语 编辑:Aimee   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

第9周 打电话

荧屏情景:

星期一 打电话谈论聚会 片段选自《滴水之恩》 A Little Help 05:27--06:37

Boy: Dad? Oh, hi, Aunt Kathy. Fine. Yeah, hold on.

男孩:爸爸?哦,嗨,凯西阿姨。好,是,稍等。
Laura: Hello?
劳拉:你好?
Kathy: What happened?
凯西:怎么了?
Laura: Nothing. The phone dropped.
劳拉:没事,手机掉了。
Kathy: Did you get my message?
凯西:你收到我的短信了吗?
Laura: No.
劳拉:没。
Kathy: About tonight? The barbecue for the twins' birthday?
凯西:关于今晚?双胞胎的生日?
Laura: Oh, yeah.
劳拉:哦,收到了。
Kathy: Well, gee, thanks so much for the call back, Laurie.
凯西:哦,天啊,真应该感谢你的回应,劳拉。
Laura: Don't start. Im begging you.
劳拉:别这样,求你了。
Kathy: But you're all coming, right?
凯西:你们都会来吧?
Laura: Um, yeah. When is it?
劳拉:嗯,是。烧烤是什么时候?
Man: I'm almost home.
男:马上到家了。
Laura: My sister and Paul are having a barbecue. We have to go.
劳拉:姐姐和保罗要办烧烤晚会,我们必须去。
Man: What? Laura, I'm exhausted.
男:什么?劳拉,我累死了。
Laura: We have to go. Otherwise, it's a whole thing.
劳拉:我们必须去。再说,这是全家人的事。
Man: What is it with these people and barbecues? I mean, do they own a fucking cattle ranch?
男:这些人和烧烤都怎么了?我是说,他们有个畜牧场吗?
Laura: We're leaving now, so see you there.
劳拉:我们要出发了,回见了。
Man: No, no, wait, all right? I'm literally pulling into... Oh!
男:不,不,等等,好吗?我正要……天啊!


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。