I was just about to knock. I'm sorry.
我正准备敲门呢.抱歉.
No. Come in.
没啥.请进.
Whoa.This place is cool.Can I...
哇.这地方真酷 我能坐吗...
Wow. So, are you gonna fix this up?
喔. 你准备把它彻底修好?
I don't know. I suppose so.
我不知道.我是那么想的
You should. You could make it really nice.
你能做到的.你做的真不错.
It's really nice right now, but... Where do you sleep?
真的很漂亮,但是... 你在哪睡?
Couch. - Oh.
躺椅上. - 哦.
So, I just wanted to come by and say I'm sorry.
我过来就是给你道歉的.
Chris can be such an asshole when he gets angry,
克里斯生气的时候就是个混蛋,
but he's really not a bad guy. It's just...
但他确实不是坏人.就是有点...
God, it's so nice and quiet in here.
上帝啊,这里这么漂亮和安静 .
Everybody's freaking out at my house about me being pregnant. I live at home.
我家里人听说我怀孕了之后都惊呆了.我本来在家住的.
I was gonna move in with Chris, but...
我要搬去跟克里斯一块住了,但是...
So, did the conductor guy used to live here?
哦,这里以前是不是列车长住的地方?
No. The conductor worked on the train.
不.列车长在车上工作.
The station agent worked in here.
车站管理员在这工作.
Doing what? - A lot of things.
都干些什么? - 很多事.
The train brought in the mail. And the agent delivered it.
接送火车上的邮包.
They sold groceries. They cut hair.
卖食品.他们还给人理发.
Really? - Yeah.
真的? - 是的.
Are you gonna open a salon?
你不准备开个发廊?
I'm retired, actually.
我已经退休了.
Aren't you a little young to be retired?
你还年轻啊?
No. Dwarfs retire early. Common fact.
不.正常情况下,侏儒退休的早.
Yeah, lazy dwarfs.
哦,懒惰的小矮人.
Can I stay here tonight? Just sleep?
今天晚上我能呆在这里吗?就睡一觉
Hey, Fin. Is that your girlfriend? - No.
嗨, 芬.她是你的女朋友? - 不.
Is that other woman your girlfriend?
那一个女人是你的女朋友了?
You mean Olivia? - Mm-hmm. - No.
你是说奥莉维亚? - 嗯. - 不是.
I liked her. - Yeah. Me, too.
我喜欢她. - 是啊.我也喜欢.
When is she coming back? - I don't know.
她什么时候回来? - 我不知道.