特别声明
该节目由可可原创,讲解部分由可可签约编辑编写。
视频出处
以下视频片段选自《唐顿庄园》第一季第二集。
影视片花
中英对白
You might as well bear witness to my shame.
我也无需藏着掖着了
He turned up in the village with no warning some days ago.
他几天前 突然来到村里
On the run. Asking for somewhere to hide and, of course, for money.
在逃 要找地方藏身 当然 还要钱
God in heaven.
我的天
He is wanted for some petty crime, of which he is, of course, guilty.
他因一些轻罪被通缉 不用说 肯定是他干的
Here, steady on.
行了 打住
He threatened to expose my past to make me a laughing stock in this house.
他威胁要揭露我的过去 让我成为这个家庭的笑柄
And in my vanity and pride, I gave him what he wanted.
出于自尊与虚荣 我满足了他
You did not!
你才没
I put him in an empty cottage and fed him from the kitchens.
我把他藏进空农舍 从厨房拿了吃的
I couldn't buy food in the village - it would raise to many questions.
没去村里买食物 怕引起怀疑
I stole. I'm a thief. She...saw it.
我行窃了 我是个贼 她看见了
I've never have said anything, Mr...
我什么也没说
And now my disgrace is complete.
现在 我颜面尽失
My lord, you have my resignation.
老爷 我这就请辞
Really, Carson, there's no need to be quite so melodramatic.
Carson 没必要如此夸张
You're not playing Sidney Carton.
这又不是在演Sidney Carton