People are always telling you that change is a good thing.
人们总是告诉我改变是件好事
All they're saying is that something you didn 't want to happen at all... has happened.
但是他们之所以这样说 是因为你发生了不幸的事
My store is closing this week.
我的店这个礼拜结束营业
I own a store. Did I ever tell you that?
我有没有告诉你 我曾是老板娘
It's a lovely store.
那是家很温馨的店
In a week it will be something depressing...Iike a Baby Gap.
再过一个礼拜 就变成婴儿用品连锁店
Soon we 'll just be a memory.
很快的我们也会变成回忆
Some foolish person will think it's a tribute to this city.
事实上有些笨蛋说这是好事
The way it keeps changing on you, or the way you can never count on it.
这样城市才能不断变化,你不能指望它一成不变
I know because that's something I'd say.
我知道,我常说这句话
But the truth is... I'm heartbroken.
但是事实上我心碎了
I feel as if a part of me has died... and my mother has died all over again.
我觉得部分的我已经死了,我母亲又重死一次
And no one can ever make it right.
没有人可以改变这个事实