How’d it go?
放生怎么样?
Mission accomplished.
任务完成了
Was he happy?
他开心吗?
Are you happy?
你开心吗?
It’s a bird. I set it free.
就是一只鸟 我还了他自由
Oh.
噢
I need you to take me back to the hotel.
我需要你载我回酒店
Okay.
好
I feel better for having done it, okay?
完成了这事我感觉好多了 好吗?
Listen, you don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to. Really.
听着 如果你不想谈不用勉强 真的
J just tell me what to say and I’ll say it.
就告诉我该说什么 我说
I don’t... I don’t know. I’m not good...
我不...我不知道 我还不够好...
No.
不要
I haven’t thought this through.
我还没有想通
You know, Burke, I like you. I like you.
你知道 布尔克 我喜欢你 我喜欢的是你
Not the author.
不是那个作者
Not the guy with the microphone.
也不是手拿话筒的那个
And I just... I just want to help.
我只是...只是想帮忙
You know what, Eloise, I just...
你知道什么 艾洛伊丝 我只是...
I need you to take me back to the hotel, right now,
我需要你把我载回酒店 现在
and I need you to respect that. Burke, I will...
还有我需要你尊重那些 布尔克 我会的
Damn it! You just don’t know when to quit, do you?
该死的!你就不知道什么时候会放弃 是吗?
I asked you to stop and you just keep on.
我让你停下而你还是说个不停
Maybe you’re the one who needs psychoanalysis.
也许你才是需要心理分析的那个
Leave me alone, all right?
别来烦我 可以吗?
I can catch my own ride back.
我可以自己搭车回去