What happened to "two birds, one stone"?
"一石二鸟"的事怎么样了?
Eloise, they never would’ve given me that bird.
艾洛伊丝 他们不会给我那只鸟的
One bird’s all I could manage.
我的能力仅够处理一只
Trust me. You don’t know that.
相信我 你怎么知道
I cut my losses.
我计算过得失
If she wanted this bird turned loose,
如果她想让这只鸟回归自然
this is the way to get it done.
就只有这个办法了
Okay. All right.
好吧
This isn’t animal cruelty or something, is it?
这不算是虐待动物吧?
It wasn’t my idea. It was your idea.
又不是我的主意 是你的
It wasn’t my idea. It was her idea.
不是我的 是她的
Well, let’s let him decide.
那么 我们让他来决定
Okay.
好的
This looks like a good place, so I guess this is goodbye.
这看起来是个好地方 那么我想该说再见了
Go on.
去吧
Come on, Rocky. Fly away.
去吧 洛奇 飞走吧
Come on, let’s go! Giddyup!
快 走吧!
You’ll see the world. Come on. Meet some girls.
去探索世界 去吧 会些姑娘
No, come on.
不要 快走
Go on, get out of here.
走吧 离开这里
No, Rock. Come on. Go.
不要 洛奇 快走
Come here.
过来
Fly away. Rocky, look at me.
飞走 洛奇 看着我
Giddyup! Giddyup!
快走!快走!
All right, now you’re pissing me off.
好吧 现在你把我惹火了
You want to go back to Semper Fi’s house?
你想回"永远忠诚"的家?(海军陆战队队训暗指她爸)
All right, you know what? You’re on your own.
好吧 你知道什么? 我不管你了