Is that all?asked Captain Smollett.
你说完了?斯摩列特船长问。
It's my last word,by thunder!said Silver.Refuse,and you'll all die.
我发誓这是我说的最后一句话!西尔弗说。你们要是拒绝的话,就都得死!
Now you'll hear me,said the captain.
现在你听我说,船长说。
If you come up one by one,without weapons,I'll take you home to a fair trial in England.
如果你们一个一个放下武器到这里来,我就把你们送回英国依法审判。
You can't find the treasure without the map.
没有图你们谁也找不到宝藏,
None of you knows how to sail the ship home.
你们谁也无法驾船回家。
And you can't fight us—Gray got away from five of you.
你们也打不过我们;昨天你们五个人也没斗过葛雷一个。
If you say no,the next time I see you I'll put a bullet in your back.
你要是敢说个不字,下次我再碰到你,就要用子弹打穿你的脊背。
Now,get out of here quickly.
现在,请快离开这儿!
Silver's eyes were filled with anger.
西尔弗的眼里充满了愤怒。
Somebody help me up!he shouted,but none of us moved.
拉我一把,让我站起来!他大声说,但我们一个都没动。
Swearing angrily,he pulled himself across the sand to the fence.
他一边骂着,一边爬过沙地来到围栏边,
There,he was able to lift himself on to his crutch again and then climb out of the stockade.
依靠他的拐杖站起来,然后翻过围栏。
关于《金银岛》
该岛四周有沙洲和出水礁石。岛周围高,中间低,中部原是干涸之泻湖。有井数口,水带泥味,可饮用。岛南己疏浚一航道,可通小船。