That’s right. Guess who.
没错 猜猜是谁来了
You never thought you’d see me again, did you?
你没有想过会再见到我 不是吗?
Another damn commercial. How about some fresh tea, hon?
又一个该死的广告 来点茶 亲爱的?
Oh, thanks.
噢 谢谢
What the hell’s going on with you?
你是怎么回事?
H uh? What are you up to now?
啊? 你想要什么?
What, honey?
什么 亲爱的?
I’m talking to Rocky.
我在和洛奇讲话
Honey, don’t tease him.
亲爱的 别去招惹他
You know it gets him... I’m not teasing him.
你知道他会中招.. 我没有招惹他
He was doing the damn car alarm again.
他又叫的像汽车警报一样
Honey, could you get me some lemon, please?
亲爱的 你能帮我加点柠檬吗?
What?
什么?
Could you get some lemon, please?
能加点柠檬吗?
Yes, it’s right here.
好的 就在这
J just don’t cut yourself when you’re slicing it.
切的时候别切到手了
Shut up!
闭嘴!
I won’t cut myself. Don’t worry.
我不会的 别担心
Go! Go! Go!
快走!走!走!
Start it up, go!
发动! 快走!
Go. J just drive.
快走 只管开
What’s going on?
发生什么事了?
What?
什么?
Go. J just drive.
走 开就是了
I’m going. I’m going. J just drive!
开了开了 快开!
Go, go, go go! 走走走!
Come on, let’s get out of here. Go, go!
赶快 我们赶快离开这里 走走!
Jesus, what happened?
上帝啊 发生什么了?
I got the bird. That’s all that matters.
关键是我拿到鸟了
Oh, God. Were they... Were they that upset?
噢 天啊 他们是不是...很伤心?
They will be.
他们会伤心的
What?
什么?