She made me promise
她让我承诺
that if anything ever happened to her that I’d...
如果她发生了什么 我会...
I mean, it sounds... It’s crazy. What?
我是说这听起来很疯狂 什么?
That I would release him into the wild.
我会把他放生
And you haven’t done that, have you?
你还没有做到 是吗?
No. No, her parents took him.
没 没有 她的父母把它带走了
Didn’t you say her parents live here?
你是不是说过她父母住这?
Mmm-hmm.
恩
Two birds, one stone.
一石二鸟
Come on. Eloise, no.
走吧 艾洛伊丝 不
Why? Because it’s her...
为什么? 因为那是她...
Her father...
她父亲...
H mm... No, you know...
唔... 不 你知道...
It’s just... It’s more complicated than that.
这只是...事情比那要复杂
I’m sure it’s... I’m sure it’s very complicated.
肯定是...我相信那非常复杂
Eloise, no.
艾洛伊丝 不要
So, that’s it.
那么 就是那了
That’s it.
就是那
Do you want me to...
你想让我...
Do you want me to go with you or... No.
你想让我和你一起去或是... 不用
I don’t think that would go over so well.
我不觉得会那么容易
Look, you know what? I don’t even know if they’re home.
你知道什么? 我都不知道他们是不是在家
They probably didn’t even keep the bird.
也许他们没留着鸟
Burke.
布尔克
Did I mention that her father is an ex-Marine?
我提过他父亲是前海军陆战队的么?
Ex-Marine. Yeah.
前海军陆战队 提了
A! Right, now. So, you add in some of these mega-mergers
好的现在 你加入了其中一个
that we’re talking about. BHP...
我们说的大型企业合并 必和必拓...