Walter.
沃尔特
You’re stuck.
你困住了
You can’t move forward because
你一直注视着后视镜
you’ve got your eyes on the rearview mirror.
所以才不能放下继续前进
The death of your son has become the death of you,
你儿子的死也让你自己 你的婚姻你的工作 所有的一切都死了
It’s just...
只是...
I don’t know how to get it back.
我不知道怎么才能找回它们
You’re a contractor, right?
你是个建筑承包商 对吗?
Build it.
建起来
One brick at a time.
一砖一瓦
Watch your step. Little field trip today.
注意脚下 今天是户外教学
Thank you. H i. How you doing, Brenda?
谢谢 嗨你好吗 布蓝达?
Good. Trust me.
很好 相信我
All right, follow me.
好的 跟我走
Wait right around the corner, Lorraine. Thanks.
在转角等 洛伦 谢谢
Now, watch your step.
现在 注意脚下
I’ll see you out there, okay?
我们在外面见 好吗?
Okay. You all right there? Okay.
好的 你还好吗? 好的
Thanks.
谢谢
I’m not going out there.
我不会去的
I can’t go out there.
我不能去
Walter. You’re not a janitor.
沃尔特 你不是清洁工
You’re a contractor.
你是建筑商
Now let’s fill this thing up.
现在让我们把这东西装满
All right, gang, let’s go.
好的 我们走吧
He’d have gotten a kick out of this.
他可是会为这高兴坏了的