My-My-My dog’s name.
我 我 我家小狗的名字
We had him before I was born.
我家在我出生前就养了
Woofie Woofie.
沃菲
Woof woof woofie Woof, woof, woofie...
噢……沃菲……
Gruber她 有没有再婚?
Gruber. She remarried?
她说你抛弃了我们
She said you abandoned us.
对不起 我必须迁徙
Sorry, I had to move on.
你知道的 我留下的够多的了
You know that. I left enough.
我留下的够多的了
我好冷
I’m cold.
Chilly willy, always cold.
发抖的威利 老是怕冷
Never could stand the cold.
特别怕冷
Wait, you - You had a beard.
等等 你 你那时候有胡子
Yeah, you used to tug on it
嗯 你老爱扯它
To see if it was real.
看看是不是真的
Agh! Will!
啊!威尔!
God.
老天
911, now!
打911 快!
Come on, will.
拜托 威尔
Will.
威尔
Come on, buddy.
拜托 老兄
You’ll stay in touch, dr. Oldman,
请保持联系 Oldman博士
In case there are any questions.
以便还有什么问题
I’ll be back for the funeral.
我会回来参加葬礼的
Miss.
小姐
You never saw a grown child die.
你从没见过年长的孩子死去?
No.
没有