Mulan!
木兰
Father. I brought you the sword of Shan-Yu.
爹爹 我给您带来单于的剑
And the crest of the emperor.
和皇上赐的信物
They're gifts to honour the Fa family.
全是赐给花家光宗耀祖
The greatest gift and honour...
花家最大的荣耀
is having you for a daughter.
就是有你这个好女儿
I've missed you so.
爹爹好想你
I've missed you too, Baba.
我也想念您 爹爹
Great. She brings home a sword.
真是的 她只带回一把剑
If you ask me, she should've brought home a man.
她应该带回一个男人
Excuse me. Does Fa Mulan live here?
对不起 请问花木兰住这儿吗?
Thank you. - Whoo! Sign me up for the next war.
谢谢 下次我也要上战场
Honourable Fa Zhou, l... Mulan!
花弧大人 我...木兰!
Uh, you forgot your helmet.
你忘了头盔
Uh, w-w-well, actually, it's, uh, your helmet, isn't it? I mean...
事实上...我是说...应该是您的盔甲 是吧?
Would you like to stay for dinner?
你想留下来吃晚饭吗?
Would you like to stay forever?
你想永远留下来吗?
Dinner would be great.
吃晚饭很好
Come on. Who did a good job? Come on. Tell me. Who did a good job?
说啦 我算不算成功啊? 说嘛 算不算成功?
Oh, all right! You can be a guardian again.
好吧 你可以升格当守护神
Take it, Cri-Kee!
敲吧 蟋蟀
You know, she gets it from my side of the family.
她可是我家这边的人哟
Call out for egg rolls!
一起来庆祝吧
Guardians.
什么守护神嘛?
Oh. - Thanks, Mushu.
谢谢你 木须
Mushu!
木须