Come on, people. Walter, how about you?
来吧大家 沃尔特 你怎么样?
Like what?
比如?
I feel I’m getting a lot out of the seminar.
我觉得我从研讨班上得到了很多
Come on, there’s no right answer here. Open up.
说吧 这里没有正确答案 打开心扉
Well...
这个...
It’s just...
只是...
It still hurts.
还是会觉得心痛
Okay, that’s a given, Walter. What are you doing about it?
好的 这是很正常的 沃尔特 你都怎么处理了呢?
I’m trying.
我在努力
No, Walter. I don’t think that you’re trying hard enough.
不沃尔特 我觉得你还不够努力
I don’t know how to try any harder.
我不知道能再怎么做了
You don’t know how?
你不知道?
You don’t know how? Have I not been up here the last three days?
你不知道? 我之前3天都不在这吗?
Have you not been listening to me?
你没有听我讲吗?
I mean, you don’t know how, Walter?
我是说 你不知道怎么做 沃尔特?
Come on, what is it? What is it?
说出来 那是什么? 是什么?
No, I... Then spit it out!
没有 我... 那就说出来!
You want to know what?
你想知道?
He should be pitching Little League right now.
他现在应该在少年棒球联盟上投球了
If he’d stayed in the car, he’d be playing video games,
如果他待在车里 他就会打电玩
he’d be spray-painting his skateboard,
为自己的滑板喷漆
he’d be pissing me off by being a kid,
孩子气的把我搞疯
because he’s in a goddamn box!
因为他在个天杀的盒子里!
but he’s never gonna do any of that
但是他永远不也做不成了