My word, you have Pocahontas here.
哇 这张像个公主
Eloise was state archery champion two years in a row.
我女儿连续两年蝉居州剑术冠军哦
No. Oh, Mother.
不 妈妈
Don’t be modest. This is Burke Ryan.
别这么谦虚 这可是布尔克瑞恩
I loved you on The Today Show.
我可喜欢你的电视节目了
Now how old is she here?
她现在多大啊?
Okay. I got those keys, so thank you for that.
好了 我钥匙找到了 谢谢老妈
We gotta go. Look how cute you are here.
我们得走了 瞧你多可爱
A- Okay. A- Okay.
超级棒 超级棒
Hope to see you again. Yeah. Take care. Bye-bye.
希望再次见到你 保重 再见了
Mother. Oh, God.
妈妈 天哪!
I am so glad you’re not dating that musician.
我真高兴 你和那个乐手吹了
I love you. Thanks. Thank Bob.
我爱你 谢谢 谢谢鲍勃
Burke Ryan. Oh, my God!
布尔克瑞恩 天!
Wow. She’s so sweet.
哇 你妈妈人真好
She loves you.
她迷上你了
I really enjoyed that.
我真喜欢这样
It was very sweet.
真不错
Oh, Mom. No, no, no. This way. Come on.
不 走这条路 来
Where are we going?
我们去哪儿
It’s fun not knowing, isn’t it?
你不是喜欢玩神秘吗
Ah.
啊
What, are you trying to avoid the FBI?
你想干嘛?躲避FBI吗?
You’ll see. Please, just get in the truck.
到了就知道啦 进来就是
Oh, really? Well, here you go.
是吗?给你 戴上吧
I think I forgot my hard hat.
我忘记戴安全帽了
What you doing?
你在干嘛?
Your chariot awaits.
请上战车
Seriously? Me, in bucket?
没开玩笑吧?我 到那个桶里去?!
Yes. Trust me.
相信我 没事