May I?
我来读?
U m...
呃
"Stacy, these are supposed to last two weeks.
"斯泰西 这些花应该可以存活两周"
"I’ll be back in time to see them bloom."
"我会赶回来看他们开花"
Yeah, deployed Marine. He never saw them bloom.
哦 一个应征士兵 他没能赶回来
One last one.
再读一个
"Sorry about the rug burns last night."
"我为昨晚摩擦导致的伤痕向你道歉"
Thanks for the visual.
多谢你给我的想象图
Life on a 3-by-5.
卡片上的人生
Okay, well, I mean, if this is the candle of truth,
好吧 如果这烛光代表着诚实
I... I used her life insurance money
我...我用了她的保险金
for a down payment on a condo in Mexico.
用作墨西哥一栋房子的分期付款
Well, because we had talked about it before. He liked the idea.
我和我丈夫讨论过 他赞成
So, I... I made a mold of his, you know...
所以...我做了一个他的模型...
That way, when he was gone, we could still, you know...
这样 他死了之后 我们还能继续...ox
Who’s next?
下一个
Walter?
沃尔特?
Walter, there’s always something to say. Come on, tell us.
沃尔特 总会有要倾诉的 跟我们分享吧
How did your son die?
你的儿子怎么死的?
I used to be a contractor. He was my little right-hand man.
我以前是个建筑师 儿子是我的小帮手
Only 12, but he could frame a garden shed better than I could.
他只有12岁 栅栏活围得比我还棒