So, I gotta... I’m gonna go. I’ve got...
那么 我得走了
It’s a school night for me, so...
我得早点回去 所以...
It was very nice. Thank you. Okay.
真的很愉快 谢谢你
I understand.
了解
All right. Thank you. Great.
好的 谢谢
Goodbye. See you later. Thanks.
再见了 谢谢你的晚餐
Eloise!
艾洛伊丝!
Eloise!
艾洛伊丝!
Oh.
呃
You know, I haven’t... I haven’t been on a date in three years.
我想让你知道 我三年没约会了
’Cause see, I was... I was married.
因为...我结婚了
And I mean, normally, I’m... I’m quite dashing and debonair
其实平时 我是挺谈笑风生的一个人
and whatever other "D" word there is
还有很多别的成语都可以形容我
But it’s painfully apparent that I’m... I’m a little rusty.
可是 不得不承认的是 我有点生锈了
Why... Why wouldn’t you just say so?
为什么... 你为什么不早说呢?
I don’t know, a desperate attempt to hold on to
我... 我也不知道 只是想像抓住救命稻草一样
whatever shred of masculinity that I have left?
紧紧地抓住我所剩无几的男性尊严
Okay. So...
你是说...
So then I’m your... I’m your first since a divorce?
我是你离婚后的第一个?
U h, you are the first... Well, that’s good.
恩 你是第一个... 很好
Because that explains a lot. Because that in there...
这样就说得通了 因为刚才...
It was... It was bad.
刚才太糟糕了
Really bad.
我同意
Well, I have to go pick some phalangiums right now.
呃...我还得去花店打理一下
Would you like to come with me?
你愿意和我一起去吗
Yeah.
乐意至极
Good.
好