so that was that. no going back.
现实就是如此,不可能回去了。
I hadn't kept anything together. I've only made things worse.
我没能让任何事好转,而让它变得更糟了
If I would only go to school. If I would only... If I would only.
如果我去上学了,如果这样,如果这样
so, that part of my life was over. I guessed the new part had began.
那么记忆中的那部分生活结束了。新的生活已经开始了
Elizabeth Murray?and you're her mother? -Yes
伊丽莎白?马里?你是她母亲? - 是的
I'll take you to your class now.
我会带你去教室
Are you gonna get home ok?
你回家没问题吗?
Yeah, I'm gonna see my buddies, you know, they could take care of me.
我想去照我的朋友,你知道,他们会照顾我
Maybe I should just come with you.
也许我能和你一起去
You gotta stay in the school. They will take you away again, just go go.
你还是呆在学校,去吧
so we have nouns, verbs. Chris? adjective and preposition
那我们这里有纳斯、波斯、克里斯、埃及斯和迪辛
I wasn't the smelly kid any more.
我不再是个难闻的学生了,
I've learned to shower every day at the group home.
我学会了每天洗澡,
and my clothes, even if they came from the thrift shop, all fit.
我的衣服虽然来自旧货店,但都很合身。
but I still didn't know how to be in school. I still didn't know how to be normal.
但我还是不知道怎么待在学校,怎么和正常人一样
People, can we try to settle down?
大家能安静一下吗?
Chris, would you like to try diagram No. 12? - NO
克里斯,你能尝试一下十二号图表吗? - 不行
Bobie
波比?
You find it amusing, Miss.
你们觉得可笑吗,小姐们
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白?
Please don't call me that.
请不要那样叫我
It's your name according to these forms.
表格上是你的名字啊
Liz or Lizzy
叫我丽兹或者丽思
Liz or Lizzy is a nick name.
丽思或丽兹是你的昵称
are nick names.
都是昵称
No, I'm afraid not.
不,恐怕不行
Jesus, call the girl she wants to be called.
上帝,就照她说的叫不就行了
Elizabeth is a fine name. the name of a queen.
伊丽莎白是个好名字,是女皇的名字,
The Elizabeth's age was the age of Shakespeare. What's your problem with it?
是莎士比亚年代的名字,有什么问题吗?
My mother calls me Elizabeth, when she's going insane.
我妈妈狂躁的时候会叫我伊丽莎白
Liz then. Bobie, the sentence.
那就丽思吧.波比,句子呢?