You think your troops are ready to fight?
你以为你们真能上战场吗?
Ha! They would not last a minute against the Huns!
没两下就会被匈奴打垮
They completed their training.
他们完成了训练
Those boys are no more fit to be soldiers than you are to be captain.
那些小兵跟你这校尉一样逊
Once the general reads my report...
等将军看到我的报告
your troops will never see battle.
你们就别想上战场
Oh, no, you don't! I've worked too hard to get Mulan into this war.
你休想 我一定要让木兰上战场
This guy's messin' with my plan.
那家伙坏了我的计划哎
We're not finished! - Be careful, Captain.
我还没说完 客气点 校尉
The general may be your father, but I am the emperor's counsel.
虽然将军是你父亲 可我是皇上身边的宰相
And, oh, by the way, I got that job on my own.
而且我是靠自己努力挣来的
You're dismissed.
退下吧
Hey. I'll hold him and you punch.
我抓着他让你打
Or not.
当我没说
For what it's worth, I think you're a great captain.
我觉得...你是了不起的校尉
I saw that.
我看得出来
What? You like him, don't you? - No! L...
什么? 你喜欢他 对吧? 不 我..
Yeah, all right. Yeah, sure. Go to your tent!
别否认了 回帐蓬吧