我们去过公园,我记得的。
We used to side down that hill, you put down that old card borad we pretend it
was slide.
我们还拿旧纸板当垫子从山上滑下来
You remember that?
你有印象啊?
How about the tickle monster.
记得那个怪兽吗?
Well, we screemed and laughed about that one.
是啊,我们当时尖叫了半天
I was a good mom, wasn't I? Wasn't I?
我过去是个好妈妈,不是吗?不是吗?
Yeah, mom, sure, you were fine.
是啊,妈妈,你那时很好
well, I'm real glad we were all together, you know. you and me and Lisa
我真正开心的是我和你在一起了,还有丽萨
What if dad went off drugs too. Wouldn't it be great?
如果爸爸能戒掉毒品,那不是更好吗?
Maybe we could even go back to the university avenue.
也许我们还能回到大学路
Yeah... , your dad. He's in a shelter right now.
你爸爸现在在收容所,
I'm afraid that he lost the apartment. He can not even order the rend, so...
恐怕他没有公寓了。没钱交房租,所以…
What about my stuff?
那我的东西呢?
got thrown out
被扔掉了
all of it, even my encyclopedias?
所有的,包括我的百科全书?
Look, pumpkin, I'm really sorry, you know,
我很抱歉,你知道,
they boardered the whole place. There was nothing we could do.
他们封锁了整个房子,我们什么也做不了
Just, you know, crap happends, I mean.
你知道,麻烦就这么发生了
Look, you know, I gotta go around the corner and see a few friends.
我得到街角去见几个朋友,
Just for a minute, ok? You finish your burger, and ...
一会儿,好吗?你把汉堡吃完
and I'll be right back. just be a minute. baby.
我马上就回来,很快的,宝贝