Am I being too harsh?
我有点过分了?
Yes. No.
是 不是
Yeah.
是的
Yeah. Okay, I’m gonna...
好 那我...
Cauterize. Yeah.
剪茎去! 对~
It was because they were feeling pain and resentment.
因为他们感到痛苦 愤怒
I want you to re-read Chapter 12, okay?
你再读一遍第12章好吗
The cigarettes are more than just a habit. They’re a denial mechanism.
抽烟不只是习惯 还是种逃避
Oh.
哦
Okay?
好吗?
"Mental health begins with..."
心理健康始于...
"Physical health." Okay.
生理健康 对
And how you always say it’s important to remember the person,
您总说 回忆那个人
Well, my husband loved my oatmeal-raisin cookies so much.
我的丈夫生前可喜欢吃我做的燕麦提子曲奇
So, I took his ashes and...
所以 我保留了他的骨灰
Meet my Stanley.
看看我的丈夫
Don’t those look delicious?
看上去真美味
I’ll see you in workshop.
我们交流会再见
Oh, thank him.
哦 谢谢他
...event next week in the Junior Ballroom.
下周舞厅的布置事宜
But then Julie was wondering if we could get the side...
朱莉想知道我们能否把周围布置...
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, there’s been a healing.
哦 天哪!你接受什么治疗了
Excuse me. ...arrangements. Excuse...
打扰一下 有事 等会儿
You like making a fool of people,
喜欢捉弄人是吗
pretending to be Helen Keller?
装成海伦凯勒?
U h, well, technically, she was blind also, so...
其实 她还是盲人 所以我...
Okay. Will you excuse us for a second?
好 不介意回避一下吧?
Thank you.
谢谢
See, I happen to know a thing or two about people.
我对人有些了解