手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文

美剧《复仇》S01E06 第137期:人靠衣装

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Thank you for the use of your card.
  • 多谢你的信用卡
  • A man's clothes speak volumes.
  • 人靠衣装 佛靠金装
  • Mm. So do his actions, which in my estimation,
  • 在我看来 行为才决定人的本质
  • makes you a common thief.
  • 所以你彻头彻尾就是个贼
  • Well, then by the same logic, it also makes you a liar.
  • 照这个逻辑 你就是个骗子
  • You said you wanted to help me climb the ladder.
  • 你说过会帮我往上爬的
  • You don't want to play this game with me, Ty.
  • 别跟我耍花样了 泰
  • Or can you actually believe that I'm as stupid
  • 你真以为我和其他人一样蠢
  • as the other people you're conning?
  • 会受你骗吗
  • No con, Nolan. I like you.
  • 我没骗你 诺兰 我喜欢你
  • I thought we had
  • 我以为
  • a mutually beneficial thing going here.
  • 我们之间是互利互惠的
  • You said yourself,
  • 不是你自己说的吗
  • you have more money than you can wrap your brain around.
  • 你钱多得不知道该怎么花
  • Besides, I have, uh, every intention of repaying you.
  • 而且 我也打算对你有所回报
  • Transaction denied. Cash only.
  • 拒绝交易 只限现金交易
  • Well, then cash you shall have.
  • 那我就给你现金
  • All you have to do is become a client at Grayson Global,
  • 你只需要成为格雷森全球公司的客户
  • through me, of course.
  • 当然是经由我推介
  • There's an investor recruitment party tomorrow at the house.
  • 明天这里有场募资宴会
  • And it will only cost you $20 million.
  • 你只需花2千万美元
  • Oh, is that all? Pass.
  • 那就够了吗 算了吧


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Thank you for the use of your card.

多谢你的信用卡
A man's clothes speak volumes.
人靠衣装 佛靠金装
Mm. So do his actions, which in my estimation,
在我看来 行为才决定人的本质
makes you a common thief.
所以你彻头彻尾就是个贼
Well, then by the same logic, it also makes you a liar.
照这个逻辑 你就是个骗子
You said you wanted to help me climb the ladder.
你说过会帮我往上爬的
You don't want to play this game with me, Ty.
别跟我耍花样了 泰
Or can you actually believe that I'm as stupid
你真以为我和其他人一样蠢
as the other people you're conning?
会受你骗吗
No con, Nolan. I like you.
我没骗你 诺兰 我喜欢你
I thought we had
我以为
a mutually beneficial thing going here.
我们之间是互利互惠的
You said yourself,
不是你自己说的吗
you have more money than you can wrap your brain around.
你钱多得不知道该怎么花
Besides, I have, uh, every intention of repaying you.
而且 我也打算对你有所回报
Transaction denied. Cash only.
拒绝交易 只限现金交易
Well, then cash you shall have.
那我就给你现金
All you have to do is become a client at Grayson Global,
你只需要成为格雷森全球公司的客户
through me, of course.
当然是经由我推介
There's an investor recruitment party tomorrow at the house.
明天这里有场募资宴会
And it will only cost you $20 million.
你只需花2千万美元
Oh, is that all? Pass.
那就够了吗 算了吧

重点单词   查看全部解释    
ladder ['lædə]

想一想再看

n. 梯子,阶梯,梯状物
n. (袜子)

 
global ['gləubəl]

想一想再看

adj. 全球性的,全世界的,球状的,全局的

联想记忆
transaction [træn'zækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 交易,处理,办理,事务
(复)trans

联想记忆
beneficial [.beni'fiʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 有益的,有利的

联想记忆
liar ['laiə]

想一想再看

n. 说谎者

联想记忆
investor [in'vestə]

想一想再看

n. 投资者

 
intention [in'tenʃən]

想一想再看

n. 意图,意向,目的

联想记忆
logic ['lɔdʒik]

想一想再看

n. 逻辑,逻辑学,条理性,推理

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。