Hey, Ping!
平
Oh, hi, guys. I didn't know you were here.
嗨!哥儿们 我不知道你们来了
I was just washing. So now I'm clean, and I'm gonna go. Bye-bye.
我洗好了 我要走了 再见
Come back here. I know we were jerks to you before...
回来嘛 我知道我们以前很差劲
so let's start over.
真是不好意思
Hi. I'm Ling.
嗨!我叫阿宁
And I'm Chien-Po. - Hello, Chien-Po.
我叫金宝 嗨!金宝
And I am Yao!
我叫阿尧
King of the rock!
世界之王
And there's nothin' you girls can do about it.
你们这些娘娘腔绝撂不倒我
Oh, yeah? Well, I think Ping and I can take you.
是吗?我和平就对付得了你
I really don't wanna take him anywhere. Ping, we have to fight!
我不想对付他 平 我们得打呀
No, we don't. Uh, we, uh, could just...
不 不需要
close our eyes and swim around.
我们可以闭上眼睛并且游远一点
Come on. Don't be such a gir...
来啦 别像个小妞
Ouch! Something bit me!
有东西咬我
What a nasty flavour. - Snake!
味道真恶心 蛇!
Snake! Ooh, ooh! - Ah, poison!Oooh, snake! Snake!
有蛇!
Snake! Snake! - Help! Help!
蛇…救我…
Some king of the rock. Aaah!
好逊的世界之王
Boy, that was close. - No, that was vile.
天啊 好险 真下流
You owe me big.
你害我咬他屁股
I never want to see a naked man again.
我不想再看到脱光的男人
Hey, don't look at me. I ain't bitin' no more butts.
别看我 我不咬屁股了