手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 威廉·莎士比亚 > 正文

有声读物《威廉·莎士比亚》第45期:女王 国王和王子们(5)

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

It's very good,John Heminges began,but it's too long.

内容很好,约翰·海明带头说道,不过剧情太长,
It'll take about four hours in the theatre.
在剧院上演要演四个多小时。
We don't have to use it all,Will said.
我们并不需要全部剧情,威尔说,
We can cut it down to three hours,perhaps two and a half.
我们可以将剧本删减到三个小时,或者两个半小时也行。
Henry Condell picked up one of the paper from the table.
亨利·康德尔从桌上拿起一张手稿:
Look at this bit,when Ophelia is talking about Hamlet,he said.
看这一段,奥菲利亚谈论哈姆雷特,他说道,
Hamlet sounds like the Earl of Essex to me.Were you thinking of Essex when you wrote this?
我感觉剧中的哈姆雷特酷似爱塞克斯伯爵。你在写这段时是否想到爱塞克斯呢?
Will smiled.Perhaps,he said.And perhaps not.
威尔笑了起来。或许有,他说道,或许也没有。
Richard will play Prince Hamlet,yes?said Augustine.
理查扮演哈姆雷特王子,对吧?奥古斯丁说。
Of course!Will said.I wrote the part for him.
那当然啦!威尔说道,这个角色专为他而写的。
He's our star actor.
他是我们剧团的明星。
I'll play the ghost of Hamle's father.
我将扮演哈姆雷特父亲的幽灵。
He looked at me.
他看看我,又说,托比,
Hamlet will wear black,Toby,and Ophelia will wear white.
哈姆雷特要穿黑衣服,而奥菲莉亚就准备白衣吧。

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。