stay mummy!
留下来,妈咪
Everything was falling apart. I thought if I could stay I could stop it.
一切都破灭了,我以为我留下来就能阻止这些
but if I stayed, everything would somehow stay the same.
我留下来,所有的一切或许都能和从前一样
Just open the door. It's no use. We know you're in there.
开门!没用的,我知道你在里面
Where's your mother and sister?
你的母亲和姐姐去哪了?
They are gone.
他们离开了
Where's your father?
你父亲呢?
He's gotta get some food, he'll be right back.
他去弄吃的了,马上就会回来
Your teacher called. You're still not going to school.
你老师打电话来了.你还是没去学校
You're never in school. We gotta do something about this.
你从没去学校.我们要采取一些措施了
Miss Wonder warned you, I warned you, every one year case workers warned you.
万德小姐警告过你,我警告过你。所有关心你的义工警告过你
This's been going out for years
这都很长时间了
We all said clean up this place and go to school.
总说“收拾好这个地方然后去学校”
clean up and go to school
“收拾好然后去学校”
You have done neither one of them, have you?
你都做不到,是不是?
Elizabeth, have you? - No
伊丽莎白,是吗? - 不是
So what we gonna do?
那我们该怎么做?
I don't know.
我不知道.
I do.You're going into the system.
我知道.我们要系统办事