Uh, excuse me. Do you mind if I ask-- How do I know if I want regular, super, or... super plus?
拜托 能否请问 我怎么知道是要买常量的 加量的 还是超量的
Um... It's the level of protection. Protection from what?
保护等级的区别 保护什么
Didn't your wife give you specific instructions?
你妻子没有给你具体的指示吗
Um... No. I'm... I don't have a wife. She... I'm a widower. And so these are for my daughter. Oh, this must be so challenging.
没有 我没有妻子 她... 我是个鳏夫 这些是买给我女儿的 这一定很有挑战性吧
It is. I had no idea it was so hard to buy tampons. No, I mean, the single dad raising a family, and...
是啊 我都不知道买卫生棉条这么难 不 我是说 单亲父亲抚养一个家庭
Oh, right. Well...
是啊
I'm managing... most days. I never envisioned I'd be spending my lunch hour buying feminine protection.
我大多数时候 都应付得来 我从没想象过自己会把午餐时间 用来买女性护理用品
I'm sure. Poor thing. - I'm Celia, by the way. - Tom. You know, let me give you my number... in case you ever have any questions I might be able to answer. I can be very helpful.
肯定的 真可怜 顺便说一下 我是西莉亚 -汤姆 我把我的号码给你吧... 免得你有其他问题 需要我的帮助 我可以帮到你很多
Your daughter... probably uses the regular. Good to know. All right. Well...
你女儿应该用常量型的就够了 原来如此 好了
It was nice meeting you, Tom. Call me.
很高兴见到你 汤姆 打给我
Hey, Bradshaw! Saved you a seat.
布莱肖 给你留了个位置
There he was-- my bad boy. Yeah?
他在那儿 我的坏小子 是吗
Of course, yeah. I've been sitting here, waiting for you. Why?
那当然了 我一直坐在这儿等你 为什么
Because I don't know what we're doing tomorrow. I didn't know we were doing anything.
因为我不知道明天我们什么打算 我还不知道我们明天要约会呢
Well, now you do. Well, I guess we could, um, get something to eat? That's not very original, though.
现在你知道了 我觉得我们可以去吃点东西 但不是很有创意
No, it's a great idea. I'm always hungry. I have to check with my dad first. - He still got you locked up? - No.
不 这主意很棒 我总是很饿 但我要先和我爸爸商量一下 他还是不放你出来吗 -不是
It's just my dad can be, uh... Well, you met him.
只是我爸爸他 你见过他的
Ah, the two seconds at the pool.
只在游泳池的一面之缘
Our dads know each other, right?
我们的爸爸相互认识是吗