Look! Look! I...I got 100!
看!看,我得了100分
NO NO. 100 is good. 100 is perfect. Didn't you ever get 100?
不,不,100分是好的意思,100分是完美的意思,你没得过100分吗?
I ain't go to school. I ran away too young. Don't you ever run away from home.
我没上过学,我很小时就离家了。你千万不能离家出走啊
I won't .
我不会的
Liz, I'll always be here for you.
丽思,我会一直在你身边
I know, mummy.
我知道,妈咪
I'll always be here. ALWAYS.
我一直都在这,一直都在
I know, mummy.
我知道,妈咪
I'm sick. I'm sick. Liz, I... I have AIDS. - No No
我得病了 我得病了,丽思,我感染了艾滋, - 不 不
NO NO NO. baby don't,They say... don't be afraid.
不 不 不. 宝贝,他们说...别害怕
They say... I might... they say I could live forever, ok?
他们说...我可以...他们说我可以生存下去,知道吗?
but I can't live here. I gotta go home.
但是我不能在这,我必须要回家了
This is home.
这就是家啊
No, home to my pop's. I wanna take you and Lisa.
不,是爷爷的家. 我会带着你和丽萨
No No mom. you have to stay here.
不,妈妈,你必须呆在这里
I can't stop the drugs. and I can't do it when your daddy around.
我戒不了毒,只要你爸爸在身边
but you'll be alone.
但你会孤独的
Liz, this is aready gonna over, just pack up your things and let's go.
丽思,丽萨已经过去了,收拾好你的东西,走吧
No you said pop's gonna beat you. you said he raped your sister.
不,你说爷爷经常打你,你说过他强奸了你的姐姐
since what it has to be now.
因为现在不得不这样了
No, stay here
不,留在这
I can't
我不能
stay mummy!
留下来,妈咪