Todd: OK, Kerri, I'm going to ask you about the news. Do you follow the news everyday?
好,克里,我来问你些关于新闻的事。你每天都听新闻吗?
Kerri: Sometimes.
有时听。
Todd: How do you follow the news?
你都用什么听新闻?
Kerri: Well, in Japan mostly the radio or the internet.
恩,在日本大部分都是用收音机或者是上网。
Todd: Oh, really. OK. What radio station?
哦是嘛。好的,那听什么电台呢?
Kerri: NPR, but on the military station.
NPR,但收听军事台。
Todd: OK. And what internet websites do you listen to?
好的。那你收听什么网站呢?
Kerri: Well, usually it is just AP news or whatever.
恩,通常是美联社消息或者是随意的一些。
Todd: OK. How much of the news do you think is true?
好的。你认为有多少消息是准确的呢?
Kerri: I don't know. That's a tough question. I think that because there're so many journalists that often what makes into the papers is fairly accurate, but unfortunately some people leak information that is untrue to sway public opinion, so you have to kind of weed through things and consider why that news story is made public.
我不知道。那是个很棘手的问题。我认为那是因为有很多记者经常把文章写得很准确,但不幸的是有些人会泄露细些不正确的信息来动摇公众舆论,所以你必须要过滤那些事情然后想想这些新闻故事为什么会是公开的。
Todd: Yeah. How do most people in your country get the news?
对。你们城市中的大部分人是通过什么途径听说这些新闻的?
Kerri: I think most people in the states get the news from TV and from the main broadcasting stations. The evening news sort of thing.
我想大部分人都是从电视或者从一些主要的广播站收听的新闻。晚间新闻一类的东西。
Todd: OK. Thanks Keri.
好的。谢谢你,克里。
follow the news.收听新闻,追踪新闻。
注:译文属可可英语原创,未经允许,请勿转载。