You might be the coolest person I know.
你是我认识人里边最酷的了
Stop. As we both know, I am a... loser.
别说了 我俩都知道 我很失败
Mnh-mnh. That's not what Larissa thinks.
不 拉丽莎可不这么觉得
It's weird. After Larissa told me to fake it, I had to go back to my office and pretend I wasn't terrified of bitchy Barbara. You know what? It worked. It saved me from being fired.
很奇怪 在拉丽莎告诉我要伪装自信后 我回到办公室 假装我并不怕恶毒的芭芭拉 你猜怎么着 很有效 我没被开除
Maybe it is that simple, just believing it. Yeah. I should tell myself I'm ready... with Maggie.
也许就是这么简单 相信就好 对 我应该告诉自己 和麦琪之间已经准备好了
Are you?
真的准备好了
I don't know what I'm waiting for. And it's important to her. I'm gonna surprise her tomorrow after school.
我也不知道我在等什么 这对她很重要 明天放学后我要给她惊喜
I guess. But, Walt...
好吧 但是 沃尔特
Mouse. What are you doing here?
慕斯 你怎么来了
I guess all your friends really wanted to make sure you got your homework. Okay, you guys can only stay here for a little while longer. All right? Carrie is still grounded, after all.
我猜你所有的朋友都想确定 你是否完成作业了吧 你们不能在这儿呆太久 好吗 毕竟凯莉还在禁足呢
Leaving in five. I change my vote on Sebastian.
五分钟就走 我改变对塞巴斯蒂安的看法了
What are you talking about? Go for it. You cannot let that two-faced, big-lipped bitch get him. She's kind of an evil genius. I completely underestimated her. She called me cute and said that she was happy to see me in front of Sebastian. She actually seemed nice. Donna. Nice.
你说什么呢 拼命争取吧 你不能让那个厚嘴唇的两面派贱人得到他 她真是邪恶的鼻祖 我完全低估她了 她说我好看 还说很高兴见到我 当着塞巴斯蒂安的面 她装得很随和的样子 多娜 真会装
Okay, that is terrifying. You better move, and fast.
这太可怕了 你最好开始行动 快速出击
You wanna meet at the swim club today?
今天一起去游泳怎么样
I thought you were grounded?
你不是禁足了吗
That's for me to worry about.
那是我该担心的事
So do you wanna meet or not? Of course. Meet there at 4:30?
你想不想去 当然 四点半游泳馆见
Make it 4 o'clock and I'm yours. I like the sound of that.
四点见 我就是你的 听起来不错
Good. Don't be late.
很好 别迟到了