Ling. How 'bout Ling? - His name is Ling.
阿宁 好不好? 他才叫阿宁
I didn't ask for his name. I asked for yours!
我不是问他,我问的是你的名字
Try, uh, uh, ah, Chu. - Ah Chu. Ah Chu?
就叫…哈啾 哈啾 哈啾?
Gesundheit. Ha, ha. I kill myself.
不慎打了个喷嚏,我真坏
Mushu. - Mushu?
木须 木须?
No. - Then what is it?
不 那到底叫什么?
Ping was my best friend growin' up.
叫平 平是我的好友
It's Ping.
是平
Ping?
平?
Of course, Ping did steal my...
不过平抢走我女友
Yes, my name is Ping.
是的 我叫平
Let me see your conscription notice.
把征召令拿给我看
Fa Zhou? The Fa Zhou? - I didn't know Fa Zhou had a son.
花弧 有名的花弧?花弧几时有这么大的儿子?
Um, he-he doesn't talk about me much.
我爹很少提起我
I can see why. The boy's an absolute lunatic.
我有这种儿子也不会说出来
Okay, gentlemen, thanks to your new friend, Ping...
好了 大伙儿,多亏你们的新朋友平
you'll spend tonight picking up every single grain of rice.
今晚大家要把每一粒米捡干净
And tomorrow, the real work begins.
明天 我们正式展开训练
You know, we have to work on your people skills.
你得在人缘这方面多下工夫