I can take you any time I want.
我随时能把你带走。
You keep skipping school. You keep living like the animals.
你一直在逃学,住的跟狗窝似的
Hey Hey where are you going? come back here. come back.
嘿,你去哪儿,回来回来
You're gonna go to a home. Do you know what home is like?
你需要一个家,你知道家是什么样的吗?
There are girls. They'll be to dult take everything you have.
那儿的女孩会打你并且带走你的一切
you can't have anything! you have to clean bathrooms.
你不会有任何东西的,你得打扫厕所。
you'll work there if you don't work here.
你不在这干活就去那个家
back up! back up.
后退,后退
It's not a show! You got nothing better to do huh?
这不是演出。你们难道没有别的事做吗?
Mummy? Mummy? Mummy?
妈咪?妈咪?妈咪?
Couldn't they see?
他们没看出来吗?
Anyone could see.
任何人都能出来
She was in so much pain.
她承受着巨大的痛苦
There were struggles so much on the surface so there if anyone cared to look
痛苦的挣扎呈现在脸上,如果有人能看见的话......
It wasn't like she was running off from being a good mother to somebody else...
她并不是不想成为一个的好母亲,
She just didn't have any more to give.
只是无力给予了