Give it to me! It's mine! It's mine!
把它给我,它是我的!它是我的
We're hungry.
我们饿了
I can't ! We need food, mom!
我不能,我们需要食物,妈!
What did you ever do for me, huh?! I gave you life!
我给了你生命,你又为我做过什么?
Tell me go out to the street and sell myself for it? huh?
你难道让我上街卖身吗?
Do you want me to do it? I know I do it sometimes, right?
你想让我那样吗?你知道我会的
Come on, jinny, what are you saying? She doesn't need to do that!
姬恩,别这么说,你当然不用这么做!
Oh, My God!
噢,上帝
I need it. I need it. I need it.
我需要它,我需要它,我需要它
What is vodena.
什么是vodena
Who's Guerra Champion.
谁是Guerra Champion.
I wanted that smile. Oh, god! I wanted that smile so much!
我需要那个微笑。上帝,我是多么需要那个微笑
I was pathetic, wasn't I?
我可悲,不是吗?
Don't take the aqueduct! Mummy!
不要拿走它,妈妈
Daddy!
爸爸
Who is Carl Deniel
谁是Carl Deniel
She taking the aqueduct!
别去有水渠的地方
She'll get mugged!
她会摔倒的!
Who cares!
谁在意呢
Dad, we'll cop her, if we can't she'll get mugged!
爸爸,我们得拦住她,要不然她会摔倒的
Always a big production!
真是个大麻烦