I don’t care if you’re young, you’re old...
不管你年轻,年老...
...you’re single, you’re divorced...
...单身,离过婚...
I’m getting there.
-给他们地址 -我都在那第一大街7100号
Wednesday, mother-in-law night.
星期三,"岳母之夜"
All she can eat.
都是她能吃的可你跟我妈妈说的是星期四
- In a dog park. - Dog park, yeah.
-在遛狗公园 -遛狗公园,对
- It’s true. - I know.
-是真的 -我知道
I was very... I was nervous.
我...我很紧张
We had no idea at the time that we could ever wind up...
我们当时根本不清楚会不会合得来...
oh, that’s not true. I did.
这不是真的,我清楚
- You did not. - I did too.
-才不会 -我很清楚
- I have a theory about this. - He has lots of theories.
-我有条与此有关的理论 -他有很多理论
I do. This is actually a good one. I took some notes.
不错,这条好的我写下来了
You grow up, you’re an adult, right?
你是成人了对吧?
Oh, God, you’re so prepared for this.
老天,你准备可真充分
And you think you have all this worldly experience, right? That’s point A.
自以为精于世故了对吧?这是第一
You think your personality is formed.
自以为个性已经定型了
And then you think you’re complete...
自认为不会做改变了,
...but you meet somebody, you start feeling new things.
但遇上某个人时,你开始有新鲜感
And you start feeling excruciatingly painful things.
开始感觉到痛苦的折磨
You get confused, right? You get nauseous.
你感到困惑是吧?感到心烦
And I think when you get really nauseous, like that, it’s, like, the completion of self.
当你真正感到心烦时, 那就象,就象自我完善
The person who can fill the final void.
那个人能填补你最后的空白
- I made you nauseous. - In a good way. I was lovesick.
-我让你感到心烦了 -以好的方式,是相思病
That’s what it was like when I met Sarah.
我遇到莎拉时就是这感觉
That was good, honey.
说得好,亲爱的