Even so, way over the line.
尽管如此 还是很过分
Forget that. You know what? She’d be proud of you.
别想了 你老婆会为你自豪的
All right, you’re pissed off at me.
好吧 你可以把气撒在我身上
A thousand times you said no to Seattle, but I wouldn’t listen.
你多次拒绝来西雅图 我却没听进去
You gotta be pissed off at me.
你就拿我出气吧
I’m fine.
我真的没事
So, take a good look at them, mister. A little preview of tonight.
先生 您饱饱眼福吧 今晚的预告片哦
I know how you love the high heels.
我知道你有多喜欢细高跟
I’ll see you tonight at 8:00. Standing ta!
我们晚上8点见 我要站的高高的
Big kiss.
亲一个
Love you.
爱你
"So, my ass don’t fit no Cosmo cover
我是那样完美的封面女郎
"You think I can’t be some hot animal lover?
我可以当你的动物情人吗?
"You scared of my cerebral cortex? That I’m Gloria’s fish, chromosome X?
你害怕我的头皮 我放荡不羁 自由的穿梭
"Or maybe you’re just afraid of my battery-operated sex’
也许 你抵抗不了我那致命的性感?
What do you think?
表演可好?
Hello.
你好
There’s something wrong with that girl.
那女孩有毛病
She said she wanted to hear it.
她说她乐意听我朗诵
Marty. Slam poetry, coffee house.
马蒂 黄色诗歌演讲 去咖啡屋
My shop, work. Please.
花店里只能工作 不许那样
Yes, ma’am.
我知道了
Are there any new receivables?
今天有生意吗
Just that birthday arrangement I told you about.
只有那笔生日订单
Right. Great.
行 不错
Marty, you did not cauterize the stems.
马蒂 你这些花茎还没剪!
Oh.
哦!
You know what? Here’s what happens.
你知道会怎样
The sap pollutes the water and then they die twice as fast.
根部烂了水变脏 过不了几天花就蔫了!