Here we go.
这样好点
Thank you.
谢谢
Was there something you wanted to say to me?
你有话要跟我说吗?
Yes.
是的
Could have just called.
可以打电话啊
Perhaps that would have been the wiser course, yes.
也许那样更聪明
What’s up?
怎么回事?
I owe you my story. You asked me for honesty...
我必须向你解释,你曾要求我要坦诚...
...and it scared the hell out of me, and I held back... ...
那让我很害怕,所以我畏缩了...
...and I didn’t want to let you see the real me. ...
我不想让你看到真实的我
Because I was afraid of getting hurt again.
因为我害怕再受伤害
But, listen, I hear that the universe lets your heart expand...
但我听说造物主会让人变得更坚强...
...and grow back even bigger after you go through all that pain. ...
在经历磨难痊愈之后心会变大
Well, I believe that now.
现在我相信了
And I was just wishing there was a way that...
我想知道是否有办法...
...I could have another chance to make this work.
...能再得到一次验证的机会
I’ll be right with you.
马上就来
Hi, how can I...?
需要效...?
Don’t worry, I got it.
别担心,我懂
Single chicken breast, no dating advice, coming right up.
一块鸡胸肉,别提约会建议,马上拿来
Actually, I would like to have three whole fryers, please.
实际上我想要三只整鸡,谢谢
And six pork chops and a lamb shank.
还有六块猪排和一只小羊腿
And do you have any dog bones back there?
有没有给狗吃的骨头?
If you do, throw them in the cart. What are the specials today?
有的话请给我们点, 今天有什么特惠?
Yes.
当然
Thank you.
谢谢