But not everybody is a fan of Apple's growing influence on the music world.
苹果对音乐界影响越来越大 并非皆大欢喜
iTunes almost single-handedly wipes out traditional music stores.
iTunes几乎一手抹掉了所有传统音乐商店
Tower Records declares bankruptcy.
淘儿唱片宣布破产
The national music chains.
国家音乐连锁相继破产
Then plus there has been some holdouts to iTunes.
有些歌手对iTunes也产生抵触情绪
I can understand their point.
我能够理解他们
Why is my song worth the same as some,
为什么我的歌和其他人的一个价
you know, Bavarian folk tune.
比如 巴伐利亚风格[不入流的]
Right? It's not. I mean, this is pop music.
我做的是流行音乐
I'm Kid Rock.
我可是摇滚小子啊
But the music industry is no match for Steve Jobs.
音乐产业满足不了乔布斯的胃口
Now defining itself as more than any single product,
苹果重新定位 将产品线多元化
Apple drops the word "Computer" from its official corporate name.
将"电脑"从公司的官方名称中去掉
You just look at your apple product
相比较于其他产品
a little bit more than you would look at something else.
你会在苹果的产品上看到个性
You don't sit there with you remote control at home and
你在家里的沙发上 手拿遥控器
just like ogle it and sort of just mentally feel it up.
大概很难跟眼前的电视产生共鸣
But you do with apple products
但苹果的产品却能做到这点
and you did with the iPod.
iPod便是如此
Steve Jobs and Apple become the global ambassador of cool.
史蒂夫·乔布斯和苹果成为全球时尚大使
President Obama gives one,preloaded with all the music that he loves,to Queen Elizabeth.
奥巴马总统把iPod装满他喜欢的歌再送给了伊莉莎白女王
And a blank iPod is nothing compared to a loaded iPod.
这一台空白iPod的意义完全不同
Music defines our lives and Steve made it highly portable and easy to access.
音乐诠释了我们的生活 而史蒂夫让音乐触手可得
That's a pretty big gift.
这真是一份厚礼
But for Jobs, just a stocking stuffer compared to the gifts to come.
但对乔布斯来说 这仅仅是华章前的序曲