I'm not clever like you,I said.
我不如你聪明,我说,
I can't remember all those words.
我总记不住全部的台词。
I forget who I am!I say the soldier's words,when I'm an Italian lord.
上了台又忘记自己演的角色!当我演意大利勋爵时我竟背出演士兵的台词。
I come on stage too late, or too soon.I stand in all the wrong places…
上台不是太迟就是太快,甚至会站错位置。
Will laughed.What are you going to do,then?
威尔笑道,那你打算怎么办?
Costumes,I said.And properties.
做戏装,我说,还有道具。
I had a talk with John Heminges,
我和约翰·海明谈过了,
and he said they need a new man to help with all the clothes and the other things.
他说剧团也正需要有个人能帮着安排戏装和其它事情。
Yes,Will said slowly.You'll be good at that.
那好吧,威尔慢慢地说道,你会干好的。
Now,I've got a fight on stage tomorrow,
对了,明天上台我要参加决斗,
and I have to die with lots of blood.
并且最后要失血过多而死。
How are you going to get me some blood?
你打算怎样弄到血呢?