- Jake. Jake! - Hello there.
-杰克,杰克 -你好
Hi. Hi, I’m looking for Jake. Jake Anderson. Is he here?
我找杰克,杰克-安德森,他在吗?
- No, he isn’t. But lucky for us, I am. - I don’t have time for this.
-不在,幸运的是我在 -我可没功夫来这套
- Do you know where he is? - You’re "must love dogs," aren’t you?
-知道他在哪吗? -你就是"限爱狗人士"那位吧?
You’ve already crushed him, he’s been moping for weeks.
是你害他几周来都郁郁寡欢
He’s even given up the whole wooden-boat thing.
连造船都没有心思
- You’ve done enough. - That’s all wrong.
-你做得够好了 -那都是误会
I have to talk to him. Where is he?
我得和他谈谈,他在哪?
- I can’t tell you that. - Where is he?
-我不能告诉你 -他在哪?
I’m not telling you.
我不会告诉你
You know the bridge by the boat ramp?
知道航道边的桥吗?
Jake?
杰克?
Jake.
杰克
Jake!
杰克
- I’d like to rent a boat, please. - I’m sorry, we’re all out of boats.
-我想租条船 -抱歉,船租完了
- All right, come on. - Oh, a love chase.
-好了,快来 -哦,爱的追逐
Come on, girl, you can do this.
来吧,好姑娘,你能行的
This is really important to me. Come on.
这对我真的很重要,来吧
I think he could be the one.
他可能就是我要找的人
Come on, girls, let’s get going.
快,姑娘们,我们走
Push! Push!
用力,用力
Push! Push!
用力,用力
Push, push!
用力,用力
Push! Push! Push!
用力,用力
That’s him. I see him!
是他,我看到了
- Push!
用力
- Push!
用力
Jake! Jake!
杰克,杰克
Stop the boat!
停下
Never mind.
算了
Okay, girl, here we go.
好姑娘,我们走
Jake!
杰克
Here she goes!
它下去了
Jake.
杰克
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
All right. Here we go. All the way up. Almost.
好了,加把劲
- Come on, girl. - Come on.
-来,好姑娘 -过来
- Good girl, you can do it. - Here we go.
-好姑娘,你能行的 -行了
- Watch your paws there. - Easy, easy.
看看你的掌,放松放松
Cold. Cold. Very cold.