特别声明
该节目由可可原创,讲解部分由可可签约编辑编写。
视频出处
以下视频片段选自《唐顿庄园》第一季第一集。
影视片花
中英对白
I want to be with you.
我想跟着你
I just can't see it working, can you?
这样行不通
We don't have the basis of a servant-master relationship, do we?
我们不可能成为主仆
You came here to be with me!
Among other reasons. And...one swallow doesn't make a summer.
还有别的原因 再者 一燕不成夏
Aren't you forgetting something?
What? Are you threatening me?
什么 你在威胁我吗
Because of a youthful dalliance, madness in a London Season?
就因为在伦敦社交季的一时鱼水之欢
You wouldn't hold that against me, surely?
拿这个威胁我可没什么作用
I would if I have to. And who'd believe a greedy footman over the words of a Duke?
那我们就试试看 人们是信你这个贪慕虚荣的男仆 还是信我这个公爵呢
If you're not careful, you'll end up behind bars.
若不管好自己的嘴 坐牢都有可能
I've got proof. Do you mean these?
我有证据 这些吗
You know, my mother's always telling me never put anything in writing.
母亲时常教导我别给人拿到白纸黑字的证据
And now, thanks to you, I never will again.
多亏了你 我会牢记这教诲
How did you get them, you bastard?
你怎么拿到的 你个混蛋
No need to be a bad loser, Thomas. Go to bed.
别那么输不起 去洗洗睡吧
Unless you want to stay?
还是你想留下