Yuri! Welcome back.
尤里!欢迎你回来
Welcome both of you.Welcome to democracy.
欢迎你们两个人.欢迎来到民主国家
Democracy?What have you been drinking, Andy?
民主国家?你最近到底喝了什么?安迪
Huh, you have not seen the news.You know they accuse me of rigging elections.
你看新闻了吗? 他们控告我非法操纵大选
But after this, with your Florida and you Supreme Court of Kangaroos,
但是在你们最高法院 对于佛罗里达的事作出最后判决后
Now, the U.S. Must shut up forever.
美国要永远的闭嘴了
How do you do this, Yuri?
你是怎么办到的,尤里?
How do you do this,when they are watching all of my airspace?
你是如何?在他们监视着我领空的条件下办到的?
Where there’s a will, there’s a weapon.
哪里有需求,哪里就会有武器
Come on, where’s my fucking money?
快点,我的钱在哪?
When it is delivered.
你把货送到后,你就会收到钱
It is delivered.
货已经送到了
This is not for me.This is for my neighbors to the west.
这些货不是给我的.它是给我西面的邻居的
The west?We’re going to Sierra Leone.
西边? 我们要去塞拉利昂
Oh, yes. And my son Baptiste Junior will go with you to make the proper introductions.
没错,我的儿子安德烈二世会和你们一起去帮你们作介绍
We have no trucks.
我们没有卡车
You will.As soon as we get the food out of them.
你们会有的.我们运完食物后,你们就有卡车了